RANEPA International Summer Campus 2018: Entrepreneurship in Culture and Entertainment will be held from 15 to 26 July 2018.
Criteria for participation:
– 2-3 year undergraduate students (1996-2000 years of birth, over 18 by 1 July);
– Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher;
– No record of participation in RANEPA Summer Campus.
– Creativity, decision-making skills, openness to innovations;
– Organizational skills and ability to work in a team;
– Analytical skills: ability to search for information, analyze and systematize it.
The registration for international participants is closed.
Summer Campus is an annual international educational project, which brings the best students from Russia and abroad together. This is a special youth environment for personal and professional growth, as well as the practical application of knowledge in the realities of modern economic and social space.
The project was created through the initiative of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration and the Government of the Tatarstan Republic. The mission of the Campus is to create the necessary conditions for talented young people to communicate and form a new generation of intellectual elites in the country.
Within a few days, the students united into small groups to make their own projects according to the stated theme. The event included lectures and interactive sessions with leading scientists, government officials, and international businessmen. When working on a project, participants were able to use the knowledge they gained in the classroom, and were assisted by tutors and mentors. By the end of the Summer Campus, student groups presented their projects, and the results were evaluated by a qualified jury. In addition, participants enjoyed an extensive entertainment program.
Through teamwork, participants demonstrated their organizational skills, abilities to analyze, abilities to predict, and their abilities to work together as a team. During the final presentation, the teams had to answer the following questions:
- What values will be important to us in a quarter of a century?
- What knowledge and skills will ensure the realization of significant values in the future?
- What state characteristics are important to realize the potential of a person with knowledge and competence?
- What changes in the state must be planned today, in order to create a favorable environment for the individual focused on these values in the future?