To apply to Admissions Committee, please provide:
- Completed application from RANEPA’s website, available starting June 19 for applicants for undergraduate/specialist program applicants and starting May 18 for graduate program applicants.
- Documentation verifying the person’s identity and nationality, proof of citizenship of the Russian Federation (photocopy of the passport’s first page and the page with residence registration).
- A document confirming previous education (original or photocopy):
- certificate of general secondary education;
- certificate of secondary vocational education;
- certificate of elementary vocational education (if confirming the holder’s general secondary education;
- higher education degree.
- Two 3x4 cm photos (for applicants enrolling based on the results of RANEPA's entrance examinations).
- Documents confirming entitlement to special enrollment status or special terms of entrance tests as stipulated by the laws of the Russian Federation (a photocopy to be authenticated by the seal of the Admissions Committee upon presentation of the original document).
- Any documents confirming individual accomplishments (original or photocopy) to be submitted at the applicant’s discretion.
Bldg. 2, 84 Vernadsky Prospekt, Moscow 119571
Tel: +7 499 956-90-31, +7 499 956-95-43