Admission for foreign citizens, stateless persons, and Russian citizens residing abroad with funding from the federal budget as established by Decree No. 891 of the Government of the Russian Federation, “On the Institution of a Quota for the Education of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation” is processed by RANEPA's Department for International Affairs.
1) Foreign citizens enrolling under the quota program shall furnish the following documents to the Department for International Affairs:
- the application form available on RANEPA's website;
- an original document from a foreign state verifying previous education with an authenticated translation into Russian, stating the full name of the applicant and listing the classes studied with final grades, and a translation of any relevant supplemental material;
- a legal document verifying the person’s identity and nationality;
- a copy of the Russian Federation entry visa (if the foreign national has arrived previously on an entry visa);
- an authenticated medical evaluation;
- a medical certificate confirming that the applicant is HIV-negative;
- an authenticated copy of the applicant's birth certificate (if available);
- six 3x4 cm photographs (black-and-white, on matte paper).
2) All foreign citizens must have an admissions interview.
3) Foreign citizens are enrolled if they have a successful interview and provide the required package of documents. All applicants will be informed about entrance interviews dates after these dates have been set.
4) The package of documents required for enrollment shall be submitted in the presence of the applicant or their proxy.
5) Foreign citizens enrolled with funding from the Russian Federation shall be provided dorm accommodations.
6) Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org from 1 February to 1 June annually.
Tel.: +7 495 564-87-15; +7 495 663-60-84; +7 495 663-60-85
Any consultations on budget-subsidized admission are available on weekdays from 3PM-5PM, office 604 (Building 5).