Howard Palmer’s Workshop
On September 26, the Department of Finance and Banking (DFB) of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA) invites to Howard Palmer’s Workshop.
09.30 – registration of participants
10.00-10.30 – welcome speeches:
- Paolo Vitali, Head of International Network at UBI group (Italy)
- Andrea Zucchini, Financial Attache' at Italian Embassy in Russian Federation
- Seda Nasibyan, Dean of the RANEPA Department of Finance and Banking
- Ferdinando Pelazzo, Head of the Moscow Representative Office of the UBI banking group (Italy)
10.30-13.30 – Howard Palmer’s workshop
13.30-14.00 – Questions, discussions, informal communication, exchange of contacts
14.00 – Buffet reception
The event is intended for employees of international departments of banks, trade finance departments, or anyone interested in finance and public administration.
Howard Palmer is a 30 years’ experienced banker and an expert trainer who has trained 2,500 bankers in 55 countries.
- Founder of PBCWorld Ltd.
- Retained Consultant to several Global Banks.
- Trade & Project Finance Structurer
- Ad Hoc Credit Committee Member
- Specialist in Emerging Markets Banking
- Consultant Trainer / Course Director for IFF and IBH
- Expert Witness on Banking Practice authorised by the Law Society Directory of Expert Witnesses
Over the 30 years of working in the banking sector, Howard has authored seven publications, most recently International Trade and Pre-Export Finance (A Practitioner’s Guide) and five other texts dealing with aspects of International Banking in the Emerging Markets, as well as over 150 professional articles.
Date and time: 09.30 on September 26
Location: Auditorium of building 5 at 82 Prospekt Vernadskogo, Moscow (Yugo-Zapadnaya metro station).
Phone: +7 495 564-86-01, +7 495 433-25-91.