Dmitry Medvedev presents national awards to representatives of RANEPA
On June 8, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev presented state and government awards to Russian civil servants, including representatives of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA). The ceremony took place at the Russian Government House.
The following RANEPA officials received prestigious national awards on the eve of Russia Day:
- Viktor Zorin, adviser to the rector of RANEPA – the Order of Alexander Nevsky;
- Director of RANEPA Institute of Applied Economic Research, Dean of the Faculty of Economics – the Order of Friendship;
- Vice Rector of RANEPA Dmitry Butashin – Medal of the Order for Services to the Fatherland, 2nd degree.
The following RANEPA officials received Letters of Gratitude of the Government of the Russian Federation:
- Vice-Rector of RANEPA Ivan Fedotov;
- Director of RANEPA Institute of Law and National Security Stanislav Mogilevsky;
- Deputy Director of the Center for Organization of Educational of RANEPA Institute of Public Administration and Civil Service, Alexandra Tsaryova.
Along with education and science representatives, the Prime Minister presented national awards to heads of federal executive bodies, deputy heads, and heads of industrial firms and companies.