Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook, No. 11 (72), June 2018, is Online
Issue No. 11 (72), 2018 of the analytical review "Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook. Trends and challenges of social and economic development" is now published online. It follows current trends and changes in the Russian economy.
Main topics of the issue:
- BEST TIME TO COMPLETE TAX MANOEUVRE IN RUSSIA’S OIL INDUSTRY
- EAEU AND CHINA: AGREEMENT ON TRADE AND ECONOMIC COOPERATION FACILITATES TRADE PROCEDURES
- FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENTS IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION IN 2017
- THE BOND DEBT IS GROWING AT ADVANCED RATE
- REGIONS’ BUDGETS: REVENUES AND EXPENDITURES RISING WITH TAX BURDEN ON LOWER-REVENUE SUBJECTS OF RUSSIA
- PUBLIC SOCIAL FEELINGS PRIOR TO AND AFTER THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS
The online monitoring is prepared with participation of experts of the RANEPA and the Gaidar Institute.
All issues are available here: