Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook, No. 16 (54), September 2017, is Online
Issue No. 16 (54), 2017 of the analytical review "Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook. Trends and challenges of social and economic development" is now published online. It follows current trends and changes in the Russian economy.
Main topics of the issue:
– Inflation in Russia: a sharp deceleration in Q3 2017
– Regions in H1 2017: The crisis is almost over, but no growth in sight
– Food aid program: Support of the population or agriculture?
– Tax incentives: How to measure the effectiveness of tax incentives
– Tax manoeuvre in Russian petroleum industry
The online monitoring is prepared with participation of experts of the RANEPA and the Gaidar Institute.
All issues are available here: