Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook, No. 4 (65), March 2018, is Online
Issue No. 4 (65), 2018 of the analytical review "Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook. Trends and challenges of social and economic development" is now published online. It follows current trends and changes in the Russian economy.
Main topics of the issue:
- Inflation continues to slow down
- Exports and imports demonstrate growth
- The ruble’s exchange rate that will be best for Russian industry in 2018
- Bank deposits and lending in January 2018: unordinary development
- Households’ adaptive strategies in 2017
The online monitoring is prepared with participation of experts of the RANEPA and the Gaidar Institute.
All issues are available here: