Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook, No. 7 (68), April 2018, is Online
Issue No. 7 (68), 2018 of the analytical review "Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook. Trends and challenges of social and economic development" is now published online. It follows current trends and changes in the Russian economy.
Main topics of the issue:
- Oil and gas sector: Major trends
- Industrial enterprises in Q1 2017: Cautious pessimism
- Corporate lending: Market exhibits buoyancy
- Demographic policy measures: Their efficiency and preferences of individuals
- The effect of rouble exchange rate on Russia’s long-term industrial development
The online monitoring is prepared with participation of experts of the RANEPA and the Gaidar Institute.
All issues are available here: