Admission within the QuotaPrint
The application within the quota
Admission for foreigners, stateless people and compatriots living abroad to study at the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (hereinafter RANEPA) at the expense of the federal budget allocations within the quota established by the Government of the Russian Federation (October 8, 2013) № 891 «On Fixing an Education Quota for Foreign Nationals and Stateless Citizens in the Russian Federation» is carried out by RANEPA in the 2019/20 academic year to the following programs for bachelor, master, scientific and pedagogical personnel in postgraduate course.
- To apply to RANEPA within the quota it is necessary to submit the following documents in soft copy:
- Application form represented on the RANEPA web site
- A copy of passport or identity document (ID)
- A certificate on the absence of any medical contraindication to study in the Russian Federation
- HIV/AIDS negative certificate
- A photo
Documents issued in a foreign language are provided with a translation into Russian, notarized in the Russian Federation or by the Russian Consulate in a foreign state (notarized translation of documents is allowed for the following countries).
The application form for admission within the quota, as well as information about the methods of submitting documents in the 2019/20 academic year, will be published on this page before the start of the admission.
- Applicants pass the entrance test in the form of an interview (interview program). Interviews are held as groups are formed from among the persons who have submitted the necessary documents.
- The lists of applicants recommended for admission based on the results of the entrance test will be sent by the RANEPA Admission Committee to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation to issue referrals (certificates) for education within the quota.
Applicants will be informed about the date and time of the entrance test, as well as about recommendations for enrollment or refusal of enrollment by sending the relevant information to the email address indicated in the application form.
- Enrollment to RANEPA will be carried out after the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation issues a referral for education and the applicant provides the necessary documents (a list of the necessary documents will be sent to the email of the applicants recommended for admission).
Dates of admission in the 2019/20 academic year:
- The start of accepting documents - February 11, 2019
- The end of accepting documents - May 20, 2019
- The term of the entrance examinations - from February 18, 2019, to June 20, 2019
Department for Educational Policy:
Phone: +7 499 956-98-50, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal reception on quota questions is held: from Tuesday to Thursday from 14.00 to 17.00 in room 1405 (building 9). To get a pass to RANEPA, it is necessary to send to the mentioned email address full name and exact date of the visit 2 days in advance.