Travels in RussiaPrint
Actions in Case of Travel over the Russian Federation or Change of the Place of Accommodation within the Same City
Term for documents submission for migration registration:
- 2 working days, if you are accommodated in RANEPA dormitory/ hotel;
- 7 working days, if you are accommodated in a rental apartment.
If you change a place of accommodation please note you have to be registered at a new place of accommodation (each time).
In case of moving to RANEPA dormitory/ hotel, you will have to address to your coordinator at RANEPA Institute you study / work in. If you rent an apartment, together with apartment’s owner please address to the local office of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of the Interior of the Russian Federation.
- passport copy (1st page with the photo);
- copy of the migration card;
- copy of visa (if applicable). Visa-free entry in the Russian Federation for the citizens ofAzerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine;
- RANEPA request form – get it from your coordinator at RANEPA Institute you study / work in (for those who are accommodated in a rental apartment).
In some local offices of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of the Interior of the Russian Federation it is necessary to submit additional documents. It shall be checked at the place of actual accommodation (in RANEPA dormitory/ hotel or in the local office of the Ministry of the Interior of the Russian Federation).