RANEPA is more than cutting-edge academic programs, lectures, seminars by top professors, and grueling exams: it also offers many attractive opportunities for student social life! Making student life enjoyable is the task of the Student Council, which brings students together based on common interests. RANEPA's student community organizes activities to develop key qualities in our students, such as initiative, self-confidence, leadership, and teamwork. The Student Council's mission is to provide as comfortable conditions as possible for students’ education, development, and recreation.
The Student Council is a student government body and a structural subdivision in the Academy.
Student Council Chair: Kirill Gaidukov
The Student Council’s Objectives include:
- Ensuring that students have a role in managing educational, cultural, and public activities;
- Developing student initiative and abilities, identifying and cultivating talent;
- Promoting high moral standards and compliance with conduct rules at the Academy;
- Teaching organizational and managerial skills;
- Encouraging creativity.
Student Council’s Key Activities:
- Protecting student’s rights and lobbying for their interests;
- Conducting research;
- Organizing and running RANEPA events across Russia;
- Organizing and running cultural events at RANEPA;
- Organizing activities for leisure time;
- Interacting with other institutions of higher learning.