ECOCUP Green Documentary Film Festival
The 9th ECOCUP Green Documentary Film Festival will take place in Moscow and St. Petersburg from 27 November to 4 December.
This year visitors will learn from the festival films:
- How to produce chocolate without slave labor?
- Who, how and why is trying to "reset" Teriberka?
- Why are there only two females of the white rhino left on our planet?
- How to reduce the volume of food waste?
- How do some companies create green myths and what does this lead to?
At the events of the parallel program visitors will participate in the following discussions:
- What for were William Nordhaus and Paul Romer awarded the Nobel Prize in economics and what relation does it have to climate?
- How to make a green movie?
- What types of waste do we produce? How can we sort waste and what can we do with it?
- What kind of water do we drink and what do we dump into rivers?
ECOCUP is an annual international green documentary film festival. All films are screened at the original language with Russian subtitles. Each screening is followed by an open discussion with the participation of Russian and foreign experts. Every year green documentary films are presented by their directors from Russia, USA, Canada, Italy, Germany and other countries. ECOCUP has become a meeting place for people interested in environmental issues in Russia and abroad. It is a platform for activists, volunteers, ecologists, NGOs, and increasingly – for Russian documentary film makers.
To register or to buy tickets for any event of the festival, please follow the link (http://events.ecocup.ru).