BRICS International School
On August 27-31, 2018 Moscow will host BRICS International School, organized by the Russian National Committee on BRICS Research together with the Alexander Gorchakov Public Diplomacy Fund.
«BRICS International School» is a unique scientific and educational program for training young specialists in the field of studying BRICS political, economic and humanitarian issues and specific areas of the five countries interaction.
Participants of BRICS International School will be offered a specially prepared comprehensive course of lectures from the leading Russian and international experts on the issues related to BRICS countries cooperation, to broaden professional horizons, to develop communicative skills, to study features of BRICS countries interaction, their position on the global arena, prospects of institutionalization, future of BRICS cooperation.
- BRICS: The second decade
- Financial and investment cooperation of BRICScountries
- Situation and prospects for trade and economic cooperation of BRICS countries
- BRICS countries energy cooperation
- Youth cooperation within BRICS: Theory and practice of public diplomacy
- A «window» to Africa: Role of the Republic of South Africa in BRICS
- The prospects of BRICS cooperation in the sphere of international security
- BRICS in the system of global governance and international organizations
- Strategy for BRICS Economic Partnership: Inclusive Growth and Advancing the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Prospects and mechanisms and methods of cooperation within BRICS+ format
- BRICS and SCO interlinkage in Eurasia
The purpose of BRICS International School – team-building of young experts-BRICSologiests for further development of youth track cooperation within BRICS and further careers.
We wish you good luck and invite to submit applications!