Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence
The RANEPA Department for International Development informs that a call for applications is open for the Eiffel Scholarship Program. The scholarship can be used at French Universities at the Master’s and PhD levels.
- The Eiffel Program is reserved for non-French nationals. Candidates with two nationalities, one of which is French, are not eligible;
- Candidates for the master’s component must be 30 or under at the time of the 2020 competition; candidates for the doctoral component must be 35 or under at the time of the 2020 competition;
- The Eiffel Program is for students seeking to enroll in a master's-level program in France (Law; Economics and Management; Engineering; Political Science) and doctoral students wishing to do research in France as part of a joint doctoral program;
- Never used French government scholarships before;
- Proficiency in foreign languages.
A monthly allowance of €1,181 for Master’s students;
A monthly allowance of €1,400 for Doctoral students.
Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 9, 2020.
Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted. Not from students personally. More information can be found at the official website.