Harvard Internship program
The RANEPA Department for International Development informs that Harvard University, US, has announced a competition for an internship at Harvard Stem Cell Institute from June 8 to August 14, 2020. Undergraduate students in the field of molecular biology and stem cell biology can apply.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate program in molecular biology and stem cell biology;
- Previous research experience in a biological laboratory is highly desirable, but not required;
- Proficiency in English.
Applicants are expected to provide:
- A copy of your academic transcript (unofficial version is acceptable),
- A resume/CV
- Two letters of reference, containing the referee's signature
- A motivational letter
- A stipend of $5,000.00 will be provided
- On-campus accommodation in Boston or Cambridge, Massachests.
- Transportation, meals, and personal expenses are not covered.