Leiden University Excellence Scholarship (LExS) program
The RANEPA Department for International Development informs that the Leiden University, the Netherlands, has announced competitive selection for the LExS scholarship program.
- Non-EU students and students who DO NOT have dual citizenship with one them being a EU country can apply;
- Get admitted for a Master’s program at the university;
- Academic excellence during their Bachelor’s program.
There are three available levels of scholarship:
- € 10,000 of the tuition fee
- € 15,000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee
The LExS is not a full scholarship. Non-EEA LExS recipients must still submit ‘proof of sufficient funds’ for their student visa/residence permit application.
Programs starting Sept: February 1/ Exception - LLM Advanced Studies programs: March 1
More information can be found at the Leiden University official website.