Scholarship from Austrian Biocenter Summer School
The RANEPA Department for International Development informs that the Biocenter Summer School in Vienna, Austria, has announced scholarships for June-August 2020.
The Vienna Biocenter Summer School provides a unique opportunity for approx. 30 undergraduate students to work side by side with leading researchers in a dynamic scientific environment.
- At least 2 years of a University study (eg. 2/3 years of a Bachelor study or at least 1 year of a Master study) by June30
- Some previous research experience
- Good academic record
- High level of English language
- Evidence of enrolment in a University program for the current academic year and the next year (if possible)
- Free student accommodation
- Each student will be awarded a stipend of 1400 euros after tax for the nine-week programme
- Medical insurance is included in the contract for the nine weeks
- A free travel pass providing unlimited use of public transport within Vienna for the duration of the scholarship
- Reimbursement of travel costs to and from Vienna
Deadline: January 31, 2020
More information can be found on the official website.