University of Amsterdam offers excellence scholarship program
The RANEPA Department for International Development informs that the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, offers 15 scholarships for exceptionally talented Master’s students from outside Europe.
- Non-EU students and students who DO NOT have dual citizenship with one them being a EU country can apply;
- Get admitted for a Master’s program at the University of Amsterdam taught in English;
- This should be the applicant’s first time they enroll in a UoA Master’s program;
- The student should not receive other stipends or scholarships for the period of training;
- Academic excellence during their Bachelor’s program.
Available areas of training:
- Child Development and Education
- Economics and Business
- Social Sciences
The Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) is a full scholarship of €25,000, covering tuition and living expenses for one academic year. For two-year Master’s programs, there is the possibility of an extension for a second year.
Deadlines for the AES differ per Graduate School. You can find the specific eligibility requirements, selection criteria and application instructions on the official website.