Issue February 2019 of the analytical review – The Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook
Issue February 2019 of the analytical review – The Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook: Trends and Challenges of the Socio-Economic Development. The goal of the above review is to follow current trends and changes in the Russian economy (English (attached) and Russian Version).
Main topics of the issue:
- Russia’s balance of payments 2018: current account balance hits highest
- Dynamics of industrial output in 2018: the primary sector’s growth
- Russian industry 2018: stagnant but not in crisis
- The banking sector in 2018: key trends
- Russia’s financial market 2018: investment risks
The online monitoring is prepared with participation of experts of the RANEPA and the Gaidar Institute.