Issue October 2019 of the analytical review – The Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook
Issue October 2019 of the analytical review – The Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook: Trends and Challenges of the Socio-Economic Development. The goal of the above review is to follow current trends and changes in the Russian economy.
Main topics of the issue:
- Federal budget for 2020-2022: main parameters
- The balance of payments in Q3 2019: a trade balance decline
- Industrial production dynamics in Q3 2019: market factors
- State programs on development of agriculture and rural regions: what changes may bring
- Provision of pharmaceuticals in Russia: current situation and prospects for the future
The online monitoring is prepared with participation of experts of the RANEPA and the Gaidar Institute.
All issues are available here: