Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook, No. 10 (48), May 2017, is Online
Issue No. 10 (48), 2017 of the analytical review "Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook. Trends and challenges of social and economic development" is now published online. It follows current trends and changes in the Russian economy.
Main topics of the issue:
- Russian inflation hits 2017 target ratea
- Optimal rouble exchange rate for russia’s industrial sector
- Regional budgets: revenues on rise, tough policies continue
- International turnover of services in 2016: imports down due to administrative constraints
- Minimum wage increase: pros and cons
The online monitoring is prepared with participation of experts of the RANEPA, the Gaidar Institute and the All-Russian Academy of Foreign Trade of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia.