Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook, No. 11 (49), June 2017, is Online
Issue No. 11 (49), 2017 of the analytical review "Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook. Trends and challenges of social and economic development" is now published online. It follows current trends and changes in the Russian economy.
Main topics of the issue:
- Global economy: new risks
- Exchange rate and import price rigidity in russia
- Corporate bonds: bond market fundraising gains momentum
- Rosstat’s new methodology and the by-industry movement patterns of production indices in early 2017
- Subsidies to the agricultural sector: the small business in disadvantage again
The online monitoring is prepared with participation of experts of the RANEPA, the Gaidar Institute and the All-Russian Academy of Foreign Trade of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia.
All issues are available here: