Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook, No. 13 (51), July 2017, is Online
Issue No. 13 (51), 2017 of the analytical review "Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook. Trends and challenges of social and economic development" is now published online. It follows current trends and changes in the Russian economy.
Main topics of the issue:
- Inflation upsurge amid bad weather
- Propensity to save: strengthening at the expense of lending growth
- Demographics: the number of births is declining
- Agglomerative effects in Russian industry
- Germany’ presidency in the G20: testing by Trump
The online monitoring is prepared with participation of experts of the RANEPA, the Gaidar Institute and the All-Russian Academy of Foreign Trade of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia.
All issues are available here: