Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook, No. 17 (55), October 2017, is Online
Issue No. 17 (55), 2017 of the analytical review "Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook. Trends and challenges of social and economic development" is now published online. It follows current trends and changes in the Russian economy.
Main topics of the issue:
– Russian retail lending market yet to recover to pre-crisis levels
– The middle class is getting out of the crisis, but has apprehensions about the future
– Industrial sector feels fine about its labour productivity
– Russia’s economic aid to other countries in 2016
– Tax on extra revenue to introduce in oil industry
The online monitoring is prepared with participation of experts of the RANEPAand the Gaidar Institute.
All issues are available here: