Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook, No. 19 (57), November 2017, is Online
Issue No. 19 (57), 2017 of the analytical review "Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook. Trends and challenges of social and economic development" is now published online. It follows current trends and changes in the Russian economy.
Main topics of the issue:
– The Russian industry in Q3 2017: The same trends go on
– January-August 2017: Simultaneous growth in imports and exports
– Industrial enterprises in Q3 2017: Demand gets thinner
– Russian banks: Profit growth decelerates
– Is the minimum wage in need of reform?
The online monitoring is prepared with participation of experts of the RANEPA and the Gaidar Institute.
All issues are available here: