RANEPA Enrolls for
The Academy accepts documents for postgraduate programs until September 30, 2021. Below are instructions for enrollment.
Submission of documents for postgraduate programs is from June 1 to September 30, 2021.
Entrance tests at the Academy are held from October 06 to October 20, 2021.
Applicants are entitled to submit information about their individual achievements. The points accrued for individual achievements are included in the sum of competition points.
The list of individual achievements taken into account and the number of points awarded:
1) the status of a winner or medalist in the "I am a Professional" Student Olympiad in the fields of training corresponding to the fields (profiles) of the Olympiad — 20 points;
2) the status of a prize-winner of the "Young Researcher" contest of scientific works for the last three years held in the Academy in the fields of training corresponding to the fields (profiles/nominations) of the said contest:
1st place in the competition — 20 points;
2nd place in the competition — 15 points;
3rd place in the competition — 10 points;
The points are awarded only for one major area of training.
3) availability of scientific publications in scientific journals included in the WOS, Scopus, Springer international databases, corresponding to the direction of postgraduate training indicated in the application for admission — 20 points;
4) the status of a winner or prize-winner of the All-Russian Competition for the Best Graduate Qualification Work in Economics organized by the Institute for Economic Policy named after E.T. Gaidar (hereinafter the Competition), for the applicants to the field of "Economics" participating in the competition with graduate qualification works (master's thesis) — 20 points;
5) the status of a winner or prize-winner in the "Contest for the Best Student Work related to Economics" organized by the European University in St. Petersburg in the field of "Economics", in the nomination "Master's Thesis Contest", for the applicants in the field of "Economics" — 20 points;
6) an excellent mark for the submitted paper in a special
discipline — 15 points;
7) the status of a prize-winner of the "I am a Professional" student Olympiad in the fields of training corresponding to the areas (profiles) of the Olympiad — 5 points;
8) availability of scientific publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals included in the relevant list of the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles corresponding to the field of postgraduate training specified in the application for admission (credited in case of absence of points accrual under subparagraph 3 of this paragraph) — 5 points;
9) participation in research projects of the Academy provided by the state task; such participation should be confirmed through by the inclusion in the list of performers and the fact of successful defense of the report — 3 points;
10) availability of other scientific publications (RSCI) corresponding to the field of postgraduate training specified in the application for admission — 2 points (awarded in case of absence of points accrual according to subparagraphs 3, 8 of this paragraph);
11) recommendation of the Academy department (with provision of the excerpt from the minutes of the department meeting containing the recommendation of the potential research supervisor) — 2 points;
12) participation in the implementation of research funded with federal grants, grants of foreign organizations, with confirmation of inclusion in the list of performers —1.5 points;
13) availability of a higher education diploma with honors — 1 point;
14) participation in other research projects of the Academy — 0.5 points;
15) availability of the status of a prize-winner and/or winner in scientific competitions, conferences, forums — 0.5 points for each documented individual achievement.