RANEPA names finalists of Digital Summit Award
The Digital Summit Forum will take place on November 23 at the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA).The event will bring together the best Russian developers of IT solutions for improving the efficiency of business management and public administration. Leading industry experts will discuss import substitution in the IT sector, and the prospects and results of digitalization of governance in Russia. The participants will present the best practices of applying IT solutions in business.
Finalists of the Digital Summit Award will present their IT projects during the entire day in a special area at the forum.
This year's contest involved hundreds of software developers, including major IT market players and young teams presenting their startups.
The following companies were shortlisted in the key nominations:
Best time management and planning solution:
- Sberbank: Manager’s planner;
- Smarty CRM;
Best intra-team interaction solution:
- Snegir Teamwork Server;
Best Project Management System:
Best document management solution:
- 1C:Document Management;
- My office;
Best learning app:
- Oil Simulator;
- Oblako Znany cloud app;
- Teachbase distance learning app;
- Smarty CRM;
- Mirapolis HCM (Human Capital Managment).
Best CRM system:
Best finance and financial reporting solution:
- Sberbank business online;
- Nebo online accounting service;
- My Broker.
Best online business solutions:
- My warehouse.
Digital Summit Award Board of Trustees:
- Nikolai Nikiforov, Minister of Communications and Mass Media;
- Herman Klimenko, Presidential Adviser on the Internet;
- Vladimir Mau, Rector of RANEPA;
- Andrei Nikitin, CEO of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives;
- Sergei Borisov, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Nationwide Non-Governmental Organization of Small and Medium-Sized Business OPORA RUSSIA.
Forum organizers: RANEPA, Institute of Internet Development, Digital Summit company.
For more information and registration, please visit digital-summit.ru
Date: November 23, 10.00.
Location: Building 5 at 82 Prospekt Vernadskogo, Moscow (entrance via Checkpoint 1)
Media registration: Dmitry Sokolov, RANEPA press spokesman, phone +7 903 788-38-02, Email: email@example.com