The Digital State program of the IPACS RANEPA and the French Kedge business school trains experts in law, management and digital technologies
The website of the Presidential Academy continues discussing unique programs of the RANEPA institutes. Today we present the “Digital State (Russian and French program with deeper study of a foreign language)” program, implemented by the Faculty of State and Municipal Administration (SMA) of the Institute of Public Administration and Civil Service (IPACS) of the RANEPA in collaboration with the French business school Kedge. The program trains effective managers with developed strategic thinking and a set of modern competencies in the field of economy, society and law, information and communication and digital technologies. Training at this program takes place both within the walls of the RANEPA and at Kedge business school.
– What is the Digital State (Russian and French Program with Advanced Foreign Language Studies)?
– The Digital State is a new Russian-French program at the IPACS partnered by “Kedge Business School”, one of the top 30 European business schools. The program features:
· Two diplomas: a Bachelor’s degree in State and Municipal Administration, Digital State profile, and a second Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Kedge Business School;
· 2 semesters in the 3rd year of study at Kedge (Marseille campus) in English;
· Choosing foreign internships in different countries (for a whole semester in the 4th year) and gaining tremendous practical experience.
– What do students learn at the program?
– The program trains effective managers with developed strategic thinking and a set of modern competencies in the field of economy, society and law, information and communication and digital technologies. During their studies at Kedge Business School students will study 'International Business' block, which includes such subjects as 'International Accounting and Reporting Standards', 'European Competition Law', 'Business in Intercultural Contexts' and others.
– Who teaches at the program and how is the training structured?
– The teachers at the program are leading specialists in state and municipal administration, as well as candidates and doctors of technical sciences. International business experts and professors in business and international law will teach students during their time at Kedge Business School.
– Where can the graduates of the program work?
– Our graduates are leaders in the digital transformation of the state and society. These are the future experts and strategists, analysts and communicators who will work in senior positions in ministries and corporations.