The internal ranking of MBA/EMBA programs and RANEPA business schools has been developed
The internal ranking of MBA/EMBA programs and business schools for 2015 has been developed at RANEPA.
In accordance with ranking system, all business education programs and business schools of RANEPA are divided according to their orientation into international, national and local levels. Every level is characterized by some specific requirements: its content, faculty, extent of use of foreign languages, availability of foreign educational modules and foreign students share in the total number of students.
Key criteria for defining of RANEPA programs and schools ranking system are as follows:
- Membership in the international associations and holding of the international accreditation (AACSB, EFMD, AMBA, CEEMAN, Executive MBA Council);
- Being on the list of the international ratings (Financial Times, Eduniversal etc.);
- Maintaining relations with foreign partner business schools listed in the international ratings.
The methodology of the ranking system considers the fact if a business school provides double degree programs in cooperation with foreign partner business schools, if there are lecturers with foreign degrees, the number of alumni listed in the 1000 best Russian managers rating over the last 5 years, solid alumni organizations, stable enrolment, whether a business school invites executives of Russian companies to deliver lectures. Furthermore, the ranking system takes into account how long a business school has been operating in the market of business education and other criteria.
MBA and Executive MBA programs are divided into groups according to the number of “stars” (from 1 to 6 “stars”). The leading group of the International level Schools includes:
- MBA and Executive МВА as well as joint MBA programs (Russian and French) and Executive MBA program (Russian and Belgian) of the Institute of Business Studies (IBS)
- MBA and Executive MBA of the Higher School of International Business (HSIB) as a part of IBS;
- MBA and Executive MBA of the Higher School of Corporate Management (HSCM);
- MBA and Executive MBA Kingston of the School of Public Policy (SPP);
- MBA of the Higher School of Finance and Management (HSFM).
Moreover, the MBA programs of the Institute of Public Administration and Management (IPAM) and Faculty of Real Estate Economy of the Institute of Sectoral Management have achieved the “National level” of the ranking.