Who would be interested in joining Investment Strategies (a Bachelor’s degree program in Economics)? Explain IFSD RANEPA
The short answer is – anyone who wants to have an exciting job, a high salary, and a role in ensuring the Russian economy’s global competitiveness. As to why graduates of RANEPA Institute of Finance and Sustainable Development (IFSD) can count on this, check out a more detailed answer in the Q&A below.
- Why would students choose the Investment Strategies program at IFSD RANEPA?
- This program is unique and only available at IFSD. This program incorporates modern economic development trends, which means the demand for specialists capable of developing a high-quality investment project, assessing its effectiveness, taking into account various risks and harmonizing the interests of all parties continues to grow.
Our graduates will have a key competitive advantage – they will know how to develop investment strategies that lead to achievement of sustainable development goals and contribute to green growth.
- What other competitive advantages does the program have?
- Our students will learn:
- How to put together professional business plans for specific projects and assess their feasibility;
- How to attract investors and efficiently manage an investment project using effective communication, risk management and strategies to ensure the observance of project deadlines.
The best graduates will have a chance to take a qualification exam at NAAIR Qualifications Assessment Center (the program partner, the National Association of Investment and Development Agencies). The center awards professional certificates in two professional standards, Specialist in Managing Investment Projects and Specialist in Project Management of Public-Private Partnership. These standards are approved by the Russian Ministry of Labor and are recognized by the professional community.
- What kind of careers will your graduates pursue?
- For example, in mid-July 2021, HeadHunter returned some 3,000 openings to a query “investment” plus “consultant, analyst, manager, etc.”
We actually mentioned the above professional standards for a reason. They also list other positions, such as Specialist (or expert) in raising investment, Financial and investment consultant, Analyst of public-private partnership projects, etc.
- Where can I find feedback to IFSD programs?
- Reviews are available here.
More information on the availability of state scholarships, the cost of training, options for internships and practicums and the campus can be found on the Institute of Finance and Sustainable Development website.
We also hold online presentations of the Investment Strategies (Economics) Bachelor's program every Tuesday in August at 6 pm. You can register for the next conference here.
If you have any questions, please contact
Executive Secretary of the IFSD admissions committee Anastasia Rudko at +7 916 112- 56-78, +7 499 201-40-00, +7 499 201-51-22, +7 499 956-90-59. Email: email@example.com
Director of the Research and Educational Center for Finance and Investments Natalya Bondarchuk at +7 499 201-42-88. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org