Senior Marketing Manager
Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Полная занятость, полный день
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager in Sport. Your main responsibilities are to define, tailor and execute InStat worldwide marketing strategy. Take care of ATL and BTL practices, digital communications and events marketing together with the Sales and Business Development departments.
Marketing director will also supervise projects with cross-functional teams (including sales, product development, and marketing) to accomplish goals and objectives. They will assist in building maximum brand exposure and expanding InStat clients coverage list. This is an opportunity to play a key role on the edge of sports and IT-industries and influence the sports development in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
YOUR DUTIES / MISSION / ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ability to meet deadlines under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• A strategic, critical and creative thinker with amazing storytelling skills who can work in a fast-paced startup environment
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills in English
• Plan and implement a new marketing strategy for the key business regions
• Willingness to take smart risks and lead initiatives with confidence
• Coordination and management of projects that include most advertising tools (media, BTL, PR, design, creative and production)
• Creation and management of marketing Department and supervise the marketing department of 5+ employees (you will be able to hire people for additional positions needed)
• Creating an attractive image and monitoring compliance with the corporate identity of the company
• Analysis of market trends, monitoring of competitors ' activities
CANDIDATES MUST BE / YOUR SKILLS / YOUR TALENT
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum 1-2 years of marketing experience
• Relevant experience in sports marketing
• Experience in the sports and entertainment industry preferred
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Excellent knowledge of football. You should love football (basketball or hockey) and can’t imagine your life without this game
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to put forward efficient, worthwhile and workable ideas.
• Flexible working schedule.
• Competitive salary.
• Work in InStat office.
• One week training before you start.
• Great opportunities for professional growth and development.
• Work in an attractive sports industry.
InStat is - market leader in sports performance analysis. We have 1600+ clients around the globe, including giants like Barcelona, Manchester City, FC Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, as well as Football Federations, TV & Media companies, colleges, academies and agents all-over-the world.
We analyze data from 100,000+ football games a year, providing an unrivaled set of video, statistical and tracking solutions to our clients, giving them all the tools to maximize their performance.
Marketing AnalysisDigital MarketingB2B MarketingStrategic MarketingMarket ResearchATLBTL